Think of the best athletes in the world… they could never get where they are without their coach?
Coaching in conflict resolution allows individuals to see and understand what is really going on rather than be over run and affected by the emotions of the situation.
A coach will listen and make recommendations. They allow you to see yourself and the obstacles that you face objectively and often from a different point of view. This is what coaching is all about, giving YOU and your people the conflict resolution tools and knowledge to be happy and successful. To be able to take action in a direction that you want go, free from constraints and emotional baggage of the past.
Your head coach and facilitators have all had over 10 years of experience and maintain rigorous training to keep themselves sharp and up to date. Their experience in difficult situations is your guarantee that they understand where you are and how to get you where you want to go!
Resolution Of Conflict Business outcomes…
- Increased sales and profits
- Less urgency and stress at work
- More quality time with family and friends
- More productive time spent at work
- Sorting out partnership issues
- Setting a clear vision
- Getting clear on your marketing plans
- Happy and productive people
- Delegate with confidence
Important Personal outcomes…
- Learning to trust others
- Communicating with a parent or child
- Reconnecting with a friendship that has gone pear shaped
- Sleeping at night
- Spending more time with your family and loving it
- Giving up unhealthy habits like smoking, overeating, drinking
- Finding purpose and satisfaction in your personal relationships.
For more information on how this process works please call 1300 555 635 or fill in the form below.